Our technicians spend their workdays on the go, independently working in the field using their company-provided vehicle. You will utilize our state-of-the-art ticket and claims management systems to ensure clear and complete mark-out services for the excavator or property owner at the work site. This advanced technology ensures that you have the resources necessary to be successful.
Work outdoors in the fresh air, using a company-provided laptop to document and close all tickets. We have a 48-hour turnaround time on most locates, which means we generally work the day after holidays and some weekends, as needed.
These are daytime, full-time positions and overtime will be required. Instructor-led training will be provided. No prior locating experience is necessary.
Salary: $17 an hour
- Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits):100% paid training – We're invested in you, starting on your first day.
- High-quality company vehicle – All work-related expenses are paid. This means you won't be putting mileage on your personal vehicle for work.
- Company laptop, phone, and equipment – Advanced technology you can count on.
- Daily pay – Access your pay when you need it most. Instantly transfer your earnings to your bank same day.
- Comprehensive insurance options – A variety of excellent insurance choices including medical, dental, vision, and life.
- 401(k) with company match – We will help you save for the long term with our competitive 401(k) employer match program.
- PTO and paid holidays – Even in your first year, so you can spend time with your loved ones.
- Weekend and holiday on-call pay – Earn extra money while on call over the weekend or on a company holiday, even if not called out to an emergency.
- Post-dig season bonus – Frontline employees are the first to share in the company’s success.
- Career Path Program (CPP) – Unmatched in our industry. We recognize employees who strive to be the best in their roles with distinctive titles, promotions, and more.
- Outstanding Marks Program – Earn points for tenure, safety, and quality milestones to spend on products of your choice from an expansive online store.
- Tenure Boots Program – Provides a $200 voucher to buy a new pair of work boots on your first anniversary and every year after.
- Wellness check/help buttons – Ensure our technicians get home safely each day and receive help quickly with difficult tickets. With team leads to guide and mentor each crew, even as lone workers, you are never alone.
- Employee Support Desk – Dedicated representatives to get you what you need when you need it.
- Employee discounts & perks – Outstanding discounts at major retailers and service providers.