Responsible for operating company vehicles and equipment in a safe and professional manner to ensure prompt delivery of products to customers. The driver is required to unload and load trailers as required by the customer and complete the appropriate paperwork associated with driving duties.
Minimum Education Required to Perform Job
High school or equivalent experience. Valid Commercial Driver’s License.
Trailer jockeying experience preferred.
• Must have the ability to solve practical problems; variety of variables with limited standardization; interpret instructions.
• Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers.
• Must have the ability to understand and follow verbal, written, or diagrammatic (maps) instructions; write identifying information; and request supplies orally or in writing.
• Must be physically able to perform medium work: exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, 10 pounds of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
• Visual requirements include clarity of vision at distance of less than 20 inches and up to 20 feet with or without correction, depth perception, color vision, and field of vision.
• Must be able to perform the following physical activities: Stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, climbing, crawling, balancing, bending, and repetitive motions.
Apply at Hy-Vee.com
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities