The HANOR Company of Wisconsin, a leader in US Pork Production, has an opening for a Swine Territory Maintenance Manager in North Western Iowa.
We offer a competitive starting wage and a benefit package that includes insurance, 401K, paid time off and holidays.
Requirements for this position:
· High School degree or GED
· Prefer at least 2-4 years of related maintenance experience
Apply online at Indeed.com
· Directly implement and oversee all maintenance procedures on swine facilities managed by The HANOR Company.
· Performing all maintenance items associated with day-to-day operations of a swine facility.
· Implementing and training farm staff on preventative maintenance protocols.