Trivium Life Services has the following positions available:
The Residential Coach is responsible for the day to day activities and ensuring the health and safety of individuals living in a 24-hour residential house. In addition, the position will work cooperatively with the persons receiving services, all stake holders and their interdisciplinary team to support the person's person centered plan to achieve quality outcomes. The Residential Coach will report directly to the Residential Team Coordinator.
Currently there is a part-time position open, working 16-24 hours per week, shifts vary depending on clients needs. Pay is $12.75/hour.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• The ability to follow and lead by example the Company's mission to empower individuals and to actively seek out opportunities for an enhanced quality of life.
• Be flexible as to schedule hours.
• Ability to work an overnight shift.
• The ability to act as a positive adult role model.
• Possess basic living skills, good verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess good problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
• Ability to secure Certification in CPR and First Aid.
• Ability to push, pull, lift and/or transfer up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to accurately dispense medications as instructed by Medication Manager.
• Must secure and maintain a private phone.
• Committed to self-improvement.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
If you have a passion for people and can assist our mission to empower individuals for an enhanced quality of life we invite you to apply through the website https://www.triviumlifeservices.org
This position includes, but is not limited to, the following essential functions:
• Treat people we serve with dignity and respect.
• Assist in the development of community based experiences based upon persons served interests and staff's skill (such as nutrition, money management, social security benefits, etc.).
• Advocate for persons served to be included within their communities, as they desire.
• Facilitate integration and community inclusion.
• Work as a team member with other staff to provide quality service to the people we serve through HCBS, SCL and other funding sources.
• Record direct persons served contact hours as instructed on all appropriate forms for efficient and cost-effective use of time.
• Provide physical assistance to persons receiving services when needed (example 1-2 persons lift to transfer from wheel chair).
• Documents persons served interactions and support interventions in the form of contact notes/Therap ISP data, incident reports, T-log timely and as instructed.
• Provide safe transportation and supports for persons to access their communities with alternate (safe) transportation methods.
• Be responsive to and provide emergency intervention for all persons receiving residential supports.
• Be responsible to the Residential Team Coordinator and other designated staff and keep them aware of persons served and/or staff support needs.
• Work cooperatively with other staff and with the person receiving services to provide supports needed and desired to achieve HCBS quality outcomes.
• Work cooperatively with the persons receiving services and all stake holders (as desired) and their community options team to support the person's Person-Centered Plan.Must have authorized release before sensitive information is given pertaining to Trivium, persons receiving services, and staff.
• Will be aware of and comply with all HIPAA regulations in coordination with the HIPAA Compliance Officer.
• Will abide by all Trivium Corporate Compliance policies and Code of Ethics.
• Communicate staff schedule needs/changes to the Residential Team Coordinator and other designated staff responsible for scheduling, in a timely manner and arrange for replacements with independence (getting approval if it will cause overtime) except for emergency situations.
• Attend staff meetings and training opportunities as scheduled, providing input and feedback to the Residential team concerning persons served support needs and service development.
• Attend and successfully complete all necessary staff orientation and training functions.
• Work a shift per an established schedule and be flexible to work outside the shift parameters based upon the needs of the business.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
• To perform the Residential Coach job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.