Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join our company at our soybean production facility in Cherokee, IA. Come join our team and enjoy top pay, top benefits, and a great work environment! We have a clean, high-quality facility and commit to the safety of all our team members, so we ensure employees go home safely to their families each day.
We welcome candidates who want to grow their career with us! We are looking for employees who take initiative, love to learn, work hard, and have stable work history. Candidates from all industry backgrounds with maintenance and/or mechanical experience are encouraged to apply! Please ensure you attach an updated copy of your resume with your application for full consideration. Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ offers an excellent benefits package that begins on your first day of employment. This includes strong wages ($22.00-$26.00/hr. based on experience), a generous 401k match, health and dental insurance, 15 days of vacation, a variable bonus plan, and much more!
Never encounter a boring day when you work with us. Our activities and tasks vary with the agricultural season cycle! During peak season (September-April) the Cherokee production plant runs a 24/5 to 24/7 schedule based on demand. Shift hours can be 8 to 12 hours depending on which schedule is utilized. Then we stagger down shifts the remaining months of the year.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support Plant Operations
• Deliver maintenance support for Capital projects
• Maintain Condition of the plant shop and maintenance tools Support Process Safety Management and location safety efforts
• Conduct seasonal prep work including Annual Preventative Maintenance, Repairs, and Improvements
• Assure proper set-up, calibration, operation, and preventative maintenance of equipment, machines, and facilities
• Complete grounds and facility maintenance as needed
• Utilize Predictive Maintenance tools to detect and remedy future machine failures.
• Create, continually update, and train Preventative Maintenance plans for varied equipment
• Complete fabrication projects to improve plant processes
• Maintain detailed equipment records and prints