Are you a hardworking, friendly and detailed individual looking for a high energy, family friendly, fast-paced, unique organization and team to work with? Do you have a “Can Do” attitude, like rules and thrive in a constantly evolving environment? Do you like to dig in to new projects? Do you like to be part of a close-knit team? Do you have a servant’s heart? If so, keep reading….
We are growing like crazy and are looking for an Analyst to join our rapidly expanding laboratory. The candidate selected will play a key role in serving our clients and teammates in timely, accurate and precise chemical and microbiological analysis of samples in a state-of-the-art ISO 17025 accredited analytical laboratory testing product for feed, food, and the environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the real world.
• Able to lift to 40#, clean floors, and hold doors if that’s what it takes to get something done.
• Not allergic to grains.
• Can handle standing 95 % of the time.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability and willingness to demonstrate a “can do” attitude and behavior, understanding that this business is one that will continually evolve and change.
• Is always learning, growing, and being stretched.
• Works hard but also likes to have fun while getting things done.
• Desires to be part of something larger than themselves.
• Likes active work (bending, squatting, reaching).
• Likes a fast pace environment where time flies!
• Looking for a career not just a JOB.
• Likes to work as part of a team.
If interested and qualified, please email resume to Diane Young at email@example.com
• Performing quality, timely, accurate, and precise chemical, biological, and microbiological analysis on food, feed, environmental, and agricultural samples per Foundation Analytical’s Quality Manual.
• Strategically plan and coordinate daily lab operations to ensure timely and quality services to FAL clients.
• Work with operations to ensure equipment is maintained and calibrated, reporting all deficiencies in the appropriate manner.
• Show initiative and insight in seeking out and working collaboratively to problem solve.
• Embrace and facilitate change with a sense of urgency/understanding the vision.
• Strive and achieve 100% customer satisfaction by timely, accurate, and precise results and by providing technical advice and proactively anticipate and satisfy the client needs.
• Maintain competencies in performing laboratory testing.
• Maintain a clean and orderly lab environment.
• Evaluate and develop ways to increase lab productivity while promoting fiscal responsibility.
• Maintain appropriate quality control procedures and ensure compliance with current safety regulations.
• Promote and participate in the continual improvement of the Laboratory Information Management System.