We are a Bobcat and Grasshopper Independent dealer, adding to our Service Team. We are
looking for career mechanic who would like to specialize in Bobcat Equipment, Small Ag and/or
Residential/Commercial Turf Equipment. Do you have computer experience and a desire to
learn? We are a family friendly company, This is a 40 hour, 8-5 full time position with 100%
paid employee health care, retirement plan, paid holidays. Family health care coverage is
available. Standard work week is dayshift Monday to Friday. We have a seasonal spring
Saturday schedule. Minimum of one-year mechanical education required. Wages are negotiable
based upon experience. Must be able to diagnose the correct failure mode, using the appropriate
technical manual procedures and special tools. Must be able to perform complete component
removal, disassembly and reconditions, following Technical manual procedures. Must be able to
safely operate all machines marketed by the dealership. Must conduct themselves in the
presence of customers in a manner that promotes a positive image of the company.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Graduation from 1year technical training program. diesel or small engine repair and/or
technician certification in related field required.
2. Experience in related field preferred, but not required.
3. Electric diagnostic ability
4. Diagnose both gasoline and diesel engines.
5. Diagnose and repair hydrostatic systems and transmissions.
6. Must be able to perform all tasks without supervision.
7. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions and procedure manuals.
8. Ability to write and diagnosis and work completed or routine reports and correspondence.
9. Ability to speak effectively.
10. Ability to use personal computers and various types of diagnostic equipment.
11. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in oral,
written, or diagram form.
12. Must have own tools and testing equipment. We provide special tools and diagnostic tools.
1. Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
2. Proficient in hydraulic and electrical systems.
3. perform diagnosis and repair of outdoor power equipment
4. familiar with computer aided diagnostic equipment
5. Perform reconditioning and repair of all machine systems and components.
6. Prepare all reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments.
7. Report any additional work required on equipment to the Service Manager, for proper
and safe operation by the customer.
8. Participate in all training programs as directed by the Service Manager
9. Maintain a clean work area and perform work in a neat and orderly fashion.